Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing # 12

This was not interesting! Maybe because I don't like to listen to people blab, blab, blab. I do, however, want to briefly state my feelings in a blog so this activity was good to see how others blog. The recommendations of 1) asking for comments and 2) not being preachy are good to keep in mind.
I visited and commented on the following Library2Play blogs: 4simpleliving, librarylion, keep on keeping on, Lessons learned from kids, and playing w/tech. All had interesting comments concerning using the devices and techniques we are experimenting with; I enjoyed that. Some were on and on about personal woos or travelogs which I did not find interesting.
The 2 blogs I read for personal reasons were Ann Coulter's Townhall. com and the Lone Star Times. Both are political; one national, the other, local. Maybe I liked them better because they were written by professional writers.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Most of the blogs I read and follow are written by professionals...Librarians, teachers, educators, futurists ...people with a vision of what the world of learning is going to be about!

I do admit that I have a handful f blogs of people who write amusing stories about their lives ...kind of like taking a break with a lightweight fiction book after reading my favorite history books!

I hope you will find that the community of bloggers you latch onto will provide you with a way to work thru issues, get advice, give advice, etc!

there is a blog for every taste!
:-)