Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Thing # 19
Well, interesting is all I can say. I first looked under the category "Food" where I found "ImCooked" which shows videos of people cooking. I was immediately drawn to a Christopher Walken video of cooked chicken and pears. I always knew this guy was way weird. Here is C. W. in his ordinary looking kitchen with a whole chicken on a stand-up roaster. He instructs us how to add salt, fold the skin over and hold down with a toothpick, stand it up in an aluminum pan, then slice off the bottoms of the pears so they will stand up nice and straight. Cook at 400 for 1 hour. This is some ordinary guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an interesting discovery! I can't picture Christopher Walken doing that! It makes me want to search up some other oddities out there!
Bennie, I want to try that at home!
Darlene
Post a Comment