I got on Technorati and did a keyword search for "School Librry Learning 2.0" and found some people's feelings about this topic. I really don't enjoy these long-winded travelogs; I enjoy people mentioning a product or service that has worked for them, but just comments??? If I were buying a product, I would enjoy this, I'm sure. I did find one blog about "Pageflakes" but nothing that I went to actually told me what it was. I guess I should start out with a wikipedia definition then go to the opinions. Under "Pageflakes" there was one entry on "How to get into med school." ???
I clicked on the "Blog Central" and found conservative politics which led me to "Hot Air" a blog by Michelle Maldin that was good reading. Heard about Boing Boing, visited it, and left it asap.
Checked into Olympics and found an article about a qualifier swimmer who just found out that he has testicular cancer. Read that news story. It was good.
I have not seen how blogs can help me teach 4th and 5th graders about research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment