Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing # 20

In YouTube I searched under school libraries and found this video which is like an expressive
essay. This could definitely be used as a lead in to a composition.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwlt9og5KJY

The TeacherTube video below is a good example of what my principal wants me to do by extending science class into research and blogging.

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f66dcfc8a3282ac2bf10

4 comments:

VWB said...

Why don't you try embedding the video... it would be more effective for the readers!
At the very least you need to make your links hot (active)
Please take a look at the post box..you will see the button for making links hot!

Bennie said...

vwb,
Thank you! I forgot how to do that and have been trying everything. Thanks!
BMW

librarylion said...

I liked the YouTube video you selected. Revisiting the YouTube site through your link allowed me the chance to view several other "library appreciation" videos. I think I must have moved too quickly through YouTube and TeacherTube sites back when I did Thing #20, because I didn't find much to interest me then. You are getting close to finishing all 23 things - keep up the good work! Sorry I missed Tuesday's class at the DMC.

DHall said...

Great video selection, Bennie.