Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing # 23

I really hate for this learning experience to end!

My favorite learning experience was the cutsie things like mashups or avatars. Really, the most benefical to my job was blogging and the use of videos or vidcasts for book reports, etc.

My fifelong learning goals have again been expanded. I know that I will still be learning at 70 or 80--there is just so much to learn in the field of communications.

I was surprised at how I could customize my homepage to include only what I wanted. This is also a little scary because I could be leaving out some important avenues of information. Life needs to be balanced. In other words, I forced myself to include not only FOX News but also CNN.

You guys did a great job in the organization and format of the course.

I would definitely participate in any other programs you offer.

"Bringing Granny into the 2000s" would be a great description of this program.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Love your opening line!
Congratulations on finding so many useful Things for your toolbox!