Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing # 10















This was fun.
I believe this was called the Scrapbook maker. I can use it personally and at school, with a different format, the students can use it to advertise their projects.
http://www.scrapbookgenerator.com/









This is my beautiful daughter Sarah with her own private trading card.

These could be used at school as flashcards. Ex: pic of a planet

with the stats underneath. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php








This is a cutie I made for my hubby of 40 years! This would be good as a "grabber" to get attention. http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/








3 comments:

Erin Michelle said...

Your pictures you created are great! I had so much fun creating mine as well! Keep up the excellent work!

Blue Eyes blogging said...

Thanks for sharing your creations! The trading card of your daughter is beautiful, and it might be a really neat idea for the kids. My school is on a military facility, and all my student have parents, or other relatives, on active duty, and many are deployed.

Mrs. Yates said...

I am glad that you still love your husband of 40 years! I send loving comments and pictures to mine of 2 years.